Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Fall Jewelry Designs




Hi everyone,

I thrilled to announce that I have a couple of jewelry designs in the fall issues of magazines. 

The first is a necklace in a vintage style in the popular rose gold metal color .  You can find this necklace in Craft Ideas.

Here's my necklace:
Layered Rose Gold Necklace
Elegant, with subtle, soft colors, this necklace would flatter everyone and go with all the fall hues.

The second design is in the fall issue of Stringing magazine. 
FC_STfall16
Here's the bracelet:

Leather Flower Bracelet
As you can see, I like to create in different styles.  I think this bracelet would be great with jeans of a casual fall outfit.  Which style do you like best?  Which would you wear?

Hope you are taking time to be creative!  Look for these magazines at your local craft store or get the e-version online.


No comments:

Post a Comment