Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

JOY Iron-On Letters

Hi Crafty Friends!
It's been a busy summer and it's been awhile since I shared the projects that I design for JOY Iron-on letters, so I thought I'd catch you up on what I've been up to in that area.  As a design team member, I receive these letters free but you can find them at craft stores like Michaels and Hobby Lobby.

I decorated some chip clips with the letters.  It's a very quick and easy project and great for a gift.  I use mine all the time!
Chip Clips
Another item I created with these handy letters is a monogrammed Luggage Tag.  Here I used two different sizes of letters and overlapped them on the denim tag that I made.
Luggage Tag
And, I created a little reminder sign with multiple fonts and colors.  This sign shows some of the fonts and colors available from JOY.  You can make one with your favorite word like "dream" or "love".  Take a look at their website for their full line of letters and appliques.  You can also find the letters at Michaels and Hobby Lobby.
Multifont Sign
You can use these letters everywhere whether you are organizing, labeling or creating for a special occasion.  Click on the links below the photos to go to the blog for instructions and tips for making the above projects.
Have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment