Pages

Monday, April 24, 2017

Twig Trivet and Coaster

Hi everyone,

It's time to get outside - to garden, to enjoy your yard, and to get some fresh air and sunshine.  Lucky for us, the Garden Issue of Craft ideas is out with lots of ideas for refreshing your space!  You can get a sneak peek here.


I'm pleased to say that I have a craft in the Crafting with Twigs section.  Twigs are so much fun with which to craft and they are cheep, uh, I mean, cheap!  That's a good thing!  We did some pruning around here and I found the perfect twigs from our mulberry trees.  But, use whatever you have. 
My twig mats will add a nice rustic touch whether you use them on your dining table or out on the patio. 

If you make them in a coaster size, it's best with some nice straight pieces and lighter twine. 
Twig Coaster
Or, you can make your twig mat larger for a trivet.
Twig Trivet
These are a great craft for the whole family because you can use twine like I did here or yarn, ribbon, strips of fabric or even wire.
Order your Garden Issue on the Craft ideas website for a wonderful selection of great ideas for the outdoors and indoors!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment